Md. Ashraful Alam Mondal, Gazipur: Khatme Nabuwat Preservation Committee organized a conference in Gazipur to demand the official declaration of Qadianis as non-Muslims and the closure of all their publications, activities and mosques in the name of mosques in Gazipur.
The conference was officially held under the chairmanship of Mufti Lehaj Uddin Bhuiyan, Muhtamim Jamia Nuria Mogarkhal Gazipur at 10 am on Wednesday at Eidgaon Maidan under Basan police station of Gazipur metropolis. Shaykh Umar bin Malik Abdul Hafiz Makki (Hafizahullah) Makkah Mukarram, Saudi Arabia was present as the chief guest at Khatme Nabuwat conference.
Speaking in Arabic, the chief guest said that obeying the commands of Allah and obeying the Prophet (PBUH) is the duty of every Muslim. Therefore, I invite you to participate in this work and fulfill your religious duties. And strongly appeal to the government to close the Qadianis Astana in Gazipur and not to build a subsahnal in the name of a mosque, and to confiscate all their published books.
Hazrat Maulana Allama Abdul Hamid (Pir Sahib Madhupur) spoke as a special guest in the conference. He also spoke
Shaikhul Hadith Allama Bahauddin Gazipur. Principal Mizanur Rahman Chowdhury Pir Sahib Dewana, Maulana Asheke Mostafa, Maulana Junaid Al Habib, Mufti Ataur Rahman Kasemi, Maulana Abdul Majeed-Dhaka, Maulana Fazlur Rahman Gazipur.
In Khatme Nabuwat conference, Maulana Mufti Masudul Karim published the declaration of Khatme Nabuwat Preservation Committee Gazipur Bangladesh with five point demands.
1) An anti-Islamic conspiracy has started an attempt to set up an anti-Islamic conspiracy shelter called the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat Mosque of the followers of the Qadianis on five acres of land near the Dakshin Chayabeethi Seema Mosque adjacent to the Gazipur Rajbari grounds.
2) The so called Salna Jalsa of Panchgarh Qadianis should be stopped on 23 24 25 February 2024.
3) In 1993, the judge of the High Court of Bangladesh has given the verdict that the Qadianis are non-Muslims, the parliament should immediately pass a bill to declare the Qadianis as a non-Muslim minority.
4) All their propaganda in the name of Islam should be banned.
5) Using Islamic terminology is illegal for non-Muslims. Therefore, Islam should completely prohibit all terms such as Kalima, Namaz, Roza, Hajj, Masjid, Adhan, Iqamat, Nabi, Mahadi, Masih, Khilafat etc.
Maulana Md. Mofazzal Hossain, Maulana Abdul Halim Khan, Maulana Sirajul Islam Qasemi were also present on the occasion.
Maulana Abdul Mannan along with Khatme Nabuwat Conference had full support from Gazipur District and Upazila Alem-Ulama, Mosque Khatib-Moazzen, Madrasa Students-Teachers and Islam-loving general public.